[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [GSOC 2013]

Rommel Anatoli Quintanilla Cruz romeluko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:45:26 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, I'm Rommel, I'm a 4th year undegraduate student of Computer
Science at St. Agustin State University - Perú. I would like participate in
this educational project, I'm very excited.

My priorities are LAN and t4k_common ideas (I have experience in C/C++
mainly)*, *I'm not sure which to choose*, *currently I'm watching the
source code* *and I'm doing some modifications (happily the development
environment works fine, it feels so good =) )*.

*
So, I will be aware of any communication about mentors for discussing the
ideas.

Regards.
*
*