[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Hungarian theme

Bojtos Péter ptr at ulx.hu
Sun Apr 21 12:51:56 UTC 2013

Dear developers,

I work for a company, which creates a linux based education distribution in Hungary. We included tuxtype in our distribution and created a hungarian theme for it (translated XMLs, new hungarian po file, keyboard settings, etc.)

We'd like to give this work back to the community so every installation can use this fantastic software in hungarian (if they want, of course).
Should I join the developers group on alioth and push it via git? Or can I post it to someone, who double checks our work, if everything is all right and commits it?

Thank you for the answer,
Peter Bojtos
ptr at ulx.hu

PS: Please CC the answer to my email, since I'm not on the list.