[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] (no subject)

Abhinav genius_abhinav at ymail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:32:13 UTC 2013

My name is Abhinav and I am very
interested in the "Create a LAN multiplayer mode for Tux Typing "project you’ve recently posted on GSOC-2013 project ideas list. I am
currently doing my Masters in Computer Applications at Anna University,
Chennai, India. I have been interested in network programming with C and was
hoping to find out a little more about this project. So I would be able
to effectively shape my proposal for this project, demonstrating why I
am a quality candidate for this project.
I am looking forward to a reply from you.Thank you for your time and consideration.