[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC 2013

Shashank Gupta shashank201091 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:37:07 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I'm shashank from India, currently pursuing my Bachelor of Technology in
Computer Science and Engineering.
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for mailing here so late, was caught up with
my exams.
Now to the main point, I'm very interested in pursuing the project LAN
multiplayer mode for Tux Typing as a part of GSoC 2013. I chose this
project not only because of it being basic enough for a passionate
developer like me to start development but also because I feel that this is
something I can do justice to.
Is there someone on the mailing list who I can discuss my implementation
technique with, the mentor if possible?

Thanks
Shashank