[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC idea

jay kapasi jkapasi05 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:00:00 UTC 2013

Hello,
        I am Jay Kapasi, Third year student of CS.I am familiar with Java,
Android, C and I have also developed small Android apps.
         I want to develop multiplayer game on Android for kids.In this
game 2 android phones can be connected through Bluetooth. The game is like
solving different types of quiz. Student have Math quiz, Logic quiz, Vision
test, Brain test etc. Both phone have same kind of questions and who give
fast and correct answer will get points. Each quiz has timer, after time
out score and winner will be displayed.The chart representation of result
will be displayed with advice to student in which phase he has do more
practice. The one mobile will be server and second will join the server.
The kids can have game with better graphics, it helps for educational
purpose also, and 2 player can play at same time.

Thank you.