[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev Digest, Vol 80, Issue 7

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:07:18 UTC 2015

Works fine as far as I've tested, the only thing is it puts a lot of
speak debug into the console and that there is no menu to turn
accessibility or braille on/off.

El dj 30 de 04 de 2015 a les 12:25 -0400, en/na Nalin.x.Linux va
escriure:

> > Hello,
> >      I have had a lot of errors compiling TuxType on my machine. I am
> > trying to fix some issues on about the missing libraries like;
> > - SDL Pango
> > - SDL Net and more...
> > When i am done fixing these issues, i will start working on the game and
> > fixing bugs.

You could also take a look at how tuxtype speaks (Nalin added this a
couple of years ago to help blind people to use the game and practice
braille input in a standard keyboard)

just run tuxtype -a for speak accessibility
or tuxtype -b for practicing braille input, or both.