[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux Typing in Zapoteco

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:49:19 UTC 2015

Seems that the language code for that version of Zapotec should be zam
Zapotec of Mihuatlan ?
http://tecno-etnias.net/2015/04/04/tuxtyping-dedizh-diiste-tuxtyping-en-zapoteco/

Also, the file is iso8859-1 encoded, don't seems to be any problems as
the used chars seems to be the same as in UTF8, but just in case...

Best
Pere

El dv 17 de 04 de 2015 a les 19:57 +0200, en/na Holger Levsen va
escriure: