[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype development

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:52:24 UTC 2017

Hi - I was the maintainer of tuxtype from 2006 to 2011, but I have moved on
to other things and I don't think anyone has worked on it since.

I believe the code for tuxtype (and tuxmath) is now available in a tux4kids
repository at github, though I am not really connected with that.

Regards - David Bruce

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main