[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype development

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 18:49:29 UTC 2017

Hi, there was an overall agreement last year that, seen the lower trafic
on the lists,  better join tuxtype* tuxmath* and tux4kids-discuss mailing
lists into one mailing list, tux4kids-discuss for the matter.

As for abandonware, there has been some development, mainly by Nalin, who added
braille support in GSOC 2013 and Laura who has been adding support for SDL2.

What is needed is somebody that steps in and integrates the Laura's patches
and puts out a release.

Maybe even we could do a release with the Braille support, which is already
integrated and later go for SDL2.

Anybody?
Pere

El dc 02 de 08 de 2017 a les 11:52 -0500, en/na David Bruce va escriure: