[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] tux4kids github organisation

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed May 20 15:23:28 BST 2020

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 04:13:24PM +0200, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:
> > > Could you also review this one?
> > > https://github.com/tux4kids/tuxtype/pull/7
> > sure!
> > is this the same as https://github.com/bkmgit/tuxtype ?
> I think yes.

ok, cool, will review those changes then.

> > else, can you/someone tell me how to get this pull request via the command
> > line? I want it as a local branch... (for easier/better review)
> Not tested, but something like
> git remote add bmkgit https://github.com/bkmgit/tuxtype.git
> then git checkout bmkgit/master should download the changes.

yes, sure, thats how to review https://github.com/bkmgit/tuxtype.git
on the commandline. I want to know how to review
https://github.com/tux4kids/tuxtype/pull/7 though, in the general
case, when they are not identical :)

I know how to do this with gitlab, but not github.

Anyway, off-topic for this list :)

--
cheers,
	Holger