[Tux4kids-discuss] New home for Tux4Kids website?

Sam Hart hartsn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:42:59 BST 2018

I was trying to remember *who* I left with the keys for
tux4kids.com... according to the registrar, it's SPI that controls the
domain, so they should (I'd hope) have the ability to point it
somewhere else.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm not certain anyone was really
maintaining the alioth tux4kids page. It's possible that stuff is lost
to the ether unless someone at Debian has a backup.

Bill, who's your contact at SPI?

I'm not certain how much help I can be seeing as how I stepped down
from leading the project over a decade ago, but if there's anything I
can do to help get things back up and online, I'd be willing to try.

                                      ---Sam