[Android-tools-devel] removing src:android-tools

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:29:23 UTC 2016

Hi Hans,

Yeah they should "provide" those packages for the transition.

Also I remember someone has added another program into
src:android-tools which needs to build a bunch of "device" version of
liblog, libcutils, adb and other stuff. I think we may need to plan
for the future, where our packages will build both "host" and "device"
libraries and programs.

And maybe 10 years later these "device" libraries can be used to build
an Android simulation layer :)

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan