[Android-tools-devel] removing src:android-tools

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 8 13:38:48 UTC 2016

Ah, right, something to consider. Ubuntu created the android-tools
package since they are running Ubuntu Touch on top of Android guts.  So
in that case, android-tools-adbd is actually running on the Android
device.  Ubuntu does not maintain android-tools in Debian, they actually
use their own version that's only in Ubuntu.  So I think its still safe
to remove android-tools from Debian, unless someone wants to maintain
that specific aspect of that package in Debian.  I don't have the
bandwidth or use case for that though.

.hc

殷啟聰: