[Android-tools-devel] removing src:android-tools

Scott James Wakeling scott at diskfish.org
Mon Feb 8 22:06:04 UTC 2016

I've been watching the recent FTP uploads. Well done on the great work!

> [...] So I think its
> still safe to remove android-tools from Debian, unless someone wants
> to maintain that specific aspect of that package in Debian.  I don't
> have the bandwidth or use case for that though.

With adb and fastboot now coming from platform/system/core, do we gain
anything by continuing to maintain the old android-tools? If it's
purely of benefit to the transition, "Provides:" seems good enough.

-scott

--
4096R/1533BECF 2014-11-20 Scott James Wakeling <scott at diskfish.org>