[Android-tools-devel] replicant SDK into Debian

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:21:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

The "android.jar" in "platforms" can be built from platform/frameworks/base
and platform/libcore. There is a file in platform/build [1] describing what
source files are used to build android.jar.

Actually we can make versioned packages for every "platforms". Say, we make
src:android-platform-frameworks-base-5.1.1/1:5.1.1+r33-1 for API Level 22,
src:android-platform-frameworks-base-4.4.4/1:4.4.4+r2.0.1 for API Level 19,
etc..

[1]:
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/build/+/master/core/pathmap.mk

:

> Hey Paul,
>
> Also, I don't know how closely you follow our Android Tools work in
> Debian.  We've gotten a substantial chunk in already, and are getting
> close to actually building apps with only Debian packages.  The big
> missing bit is the 'platform', i.e. ANDROID_HOME/platforms/android-20.
> I think this is the bit where we should probably package the Replicant
> source directly, and label it as such.  It would be great if you could
> advise us on how you put together the Replicant SDK, and how we should
> be including the platforms in Debian.
>
> (and off topic, here's the issue to track the filtering idea we talked
> about at FOSDEM):
> https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroidclient/issues/564
>
> .hc
>
> --
> PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
> https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556

/*
* 殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan
* 一生只向真理與妻子低頭
* Undergraduate student in National Taichung University of Education
* LinkedIn: <https://linkedin.com/in/seamlik>
* Blog: <http://seamlik.logdown.com>
*/