[Android-tools-devel] Gradle or Ant?

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlik at debian.org
Sun Aug 4 10:54:56 BST 2019

Building an Android application involves a lot of tools, so it would be very difficult to do it in Ant without any official support.

I have no opinion on Google toolchain vs Debian toolchain, however the Debian one is outdated and currently we have no developer active on this package.

fluffrabbit--- via Android-tools-devel 於 2019/8/3 上午4:36 寫道: