[Aptitude-devel] How to commit to the Mercurial repository?

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Tue Apr 8 08:21:16 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 09:02:27PM -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 06:10:50PM +0200, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> was heard to say:
> > Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel at users.sf.net):
> > So, just to confirm, I leave you the initiative for the Galician
> > translation.

Done.

PS: I haven't touched debian/changelog as Christian only touched
po/ChangeLog in a similar commit. Hope this is OK.

> > Daniel, would there be a way for commits to the repository to be
> > logged by mail to this list ?
>
>   BTW, if you have Internet access, you can also run "hg incoming" to
> get this information.

I don't need such a list as I would look in the logs (hg log) to obtain
the information. Christian, when I commit I also change the bug state to
pending which you can observe as well ... (I'm also subscribed to
aptitudes bugs.)

Jens