[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: babeld-1.3.6

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:52:20 UTC 2013

> Does that mean that the packages are also included in openwrt snapshot builds
> automatically?  What about OpenWrt releases: will a snapshot be captured and
> branched, as it has been done for AA 12.09?

yes, correct ! it will be included in the snapshot builds
moreover at the moment you can commit to trunk packages but I guess
you are not able to commit to packages_12.09

with the new system you will be able to commit both for packages and
for packages branches

> I don't have any strong opinion about it.  Current situation is working okay for
> me, so why change?  On the other hand, it might make sense to switch in order to
> ease other people's contributions (in particular if Matthieu or Juliusz want to
> be able to manage the package themselves).  But nobody ever sent me a patch so
> far (despite the ahcpd package being broken for more than a year, for instance).

the idea is to be able to have pull requests on github, instead of
endless emails in the openwrt-devel mailing list :)

just think about it, when you want to migrate tell us :)

ciao,

Saverio