[Babel-users] OpenWRT routing overlay [was: ANNOUNCE: babeld-1.3.6]

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri May 3 18:26:01 UTC 2013

> the idea is to be able to have pull requests on github, instead of
> endless emails in the openwrt-devel mailing list :)

> just think about it, when you want to migrate tell us :)

Saverio, perhaps you could explain a little more why migrating to the
overlay would be a good thing for us.  I'm not a big fan of web
interfaces (e-mail and command-line tools work better for me), and I'm
also not very keen on what looks like adding another layer of
bureaucracy to a system that currently (knock wood, odstukać and
tocchiamo ferro) works well for me.