[Babel-users] Bucket full, dropping packet

Jernej Kos jernej at kos.mx
Sun Dec 13 11:29:33 UTC 2015

Hello!

On 12. 12. 2015 14:10, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> I need some profiling data before I spend time on that.

Ok, I can do some profiling on the babeld that is running on the VPN
server with the large number of links. Just tell me what profiling data
do you want? Should I just compile a debug build and run babeld through
callgrind or do you have something else in mind?

> Very good idea.  Is it possible to use a Debian box?  With all the
> profiling and debugging tools, it would be more useful.

Yes, you only need to establish a VPN connection to our server using
tunneldigger-client [1] (it compiles on Debian) and run babeld on the
VPN interface. We only need to allocate an IPv4 address for you so there
will be no conflicts.

[1] - https://github.com/wlanslovenija/tunneldigger/tree/master/client

Jernej