[Blend-tinker-devel] udev rules for gta04 - proper place

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:45:02 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I am going to jump right in here now. My impression is that blends are
mostly about software selection, but I guess its still a good place to
start with this specific requirement:
Nikolaus had written a set of useful udev rules that should be installed
on any of the letux devices, or at least for the gta04.
What is the proper place in Debian for these?
Their specific purpose is: stable names for inputs, outputs and sensors
such as accelerometer, headphone jack and touchscreen.

I do not believe these should be made part of a downstream kernel
package as Nikolaus did it in the past.

br
Josua Mayer