[Debian-zh-dev] New SCIM packages (experimental) ready

Ming Hua minghua@rice.edu
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:22:35 -0500

Hi SCIM users,

I have packaged the new beta releases of SCIM (including scim-lib 0.99.5,
scim-tables 0.4.0, and scim-chinese 0.4.0) on Aloith.  The sources.list
line is
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim-experimental/

I've tested them myself, and I would like to have a little more testing
before I announce them more publicly.  If you tried these packages,
any reports will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ming
2004.08.02

Wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.  The ordinary telegraph
is like a very long cat.  You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in
Los Angeles.  The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
                                                       --- Albert Einstein