[Debian-zh-dev] looking for joint Venture partners

Agostino De Angelis gusdeangelis at internode.on.net
Sat Jul 4 23:52:17 UTC 2015

To who it may concern ,

We are long established Australia wide property developers.

We are seeking interested Joint venture partners ,to increase our exposure
in the market

Interested parties please contact the writer

Gus De angelis.

Chairman

First Floor 82 Flinders Street.

Adelaide 5000  South Australia.

Tel 61 + 08 8232 1501 Fax 61+08 8232 1544

Cell +61 418829376  Dubai Cell +971 55 836 0546

Skype address gusdeangelis

RENEWABLE INDUSTRIES(Middle East ) Ltd

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are never to be considered a
solicitation for any purpose in any form or content and the information
therein has specifically been requested by the Recipient. This email and any
attachments are confidential and may also be privileged and subject to
Non-circumvention Agreement. If you are not the addressee, do not disclose,
copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained
in this email or any attachments..

---