[Debconfsubs-team] Ping ! Greetings and first questions on project :)

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:31:51 UTC 2017

Pong!!!

Cheers!

This is the first year in a long time I didnt have time to watch this
years debconf, much less to do work related with the subs... I have
seen only 1 talk this year :(

Feel free to take over any work that you want, since this has been
very stale. There were a few people that joined the amara debconf-subs
project in amara.org, but I have not checked how subs are doing there

Theres been a recent movement to close down alioth... and I think
there is a guy that is going to take over of the mailing lists, but
imnot sure. Ill look into it when the dust settles is a little more.
In order to migrate to whatever is new, but feel free to do it
yourself if you feel like shaking things here already :)

I just checked and you have permissions with your ruipb-guest to the
alioth project, so not sure what can be the problem

Let me know what else I can do for you