Too important

Fergus message2f3bf9419ba189f em cyklosedacky-weeride.cz
Segunda Abril 19 00:05:15 BST 2021

Hello!

Here is the story, you watch P0RNOGRAPlC content and I got you RECORDDED in the same time you MASTURRBATE.
Your smart-phone got lNFECTED and turned on your CAMERA when was necessary let`s say. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if... you do not send me 800$ value in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will send the video with you too all your contacts. You can search on Google for PAAXFUL and get the coinz there.
Use those details and transfer approximately that amount:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

Now... you have to manually remove all dashes from the address and you will obtain a string made of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "g". That string with no dashes use it to send the bribery. Important also is the addrees is CaSe SeNsiTivE.
You have a few days to do this. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.
You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to avoid guys like me ... I`m just saying..
Once the bribery is sent the footage will be erased and I`m gone.