Very very important

Dylan message4606fb0506164 em omongotv.com
Segunda Abril 19 21:11:51 BST 2021

Hi!

The story is, I know you watch P0RN content and you have been RECORDEED in the same time you MASSTURBATE.
Your phone got a MALLWARE and your CAMERRA was activated when was necessary let`s say. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if... you do not send me 800$ worth in BIT-COlN I will drop the video with you to your contacts list. Do a search on Google for PAXXFUL and get some coins there.
My information are this and send the amount requested approximately:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

So... you must to manually eliminate all dashes from my address and you will obtain a string made of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "g". That string with no dashes use it to send the bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.
You have a few days to do this. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.
You may want to stop watching this stuffs to avoid this kind of situation .. I`m just sayin...
So, if the bribery will be transfered the reccord will be deleted and I will be gone.