Debian flyers - tarnslating Debian Social Contract in dutch

Jean-Marc jean-marc at 6jf.be
Sun Nov 17 14:04:14 GMT 2019

Sun, 3 Nov 2019 22:04:08 +0100
Alban Vidal <alban.vidal at zordhak.fr> écrivait :

hi Alban,

> It's depending what do you want to do.
>
> Solution one - If you know git and gitlab (or if you want it):
> - you can create a Salsa account,
> - fork the current project,
> - edit the project and push on your fork,
> - and finally you can create Merge Request.

I got a salsa account but not rights to push my local branch to it.

> Solution two - If you don't know git/gitlab or if you want to save your
> time:
> - you can just send your translate here by email (if possible prooferead
> by le l10n team),
> - we check, test the build and if it's OK we upload it into Salsa.

Please, find attached 3 files containing all the commits from my sc_nl local branch.
I tested the creation of the sc_nl PDF document and it is working.
I also tested the creation of all the other PDF's and all seems to be OK.

Please, tell me if this way of working is okay to you and if you can use the attachments.

Enjoy.

Regards,

Jean-Marc <jean-marc at 6jf.be>
https://6jf.be/keys/ED863AD1.txt