[Debian-ha-maintainers] RHCS patches and lcros question

Ante Karamatic ivoks at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 24 06:17:44 UTC 2009

Guido Günther wrote:

>  Adding a versioned dependency is fine with me. We should just make
>  sure we don't break Martin's pacemaker work so let's wait for a
>  moment to have him comment on this.

IIRC, Martin's pacemaker package is compiled against and depends on
openais-legacy (0.8x). In that case, this change wouldn't be relevant
for it, since we would change corosync 1.0.0 and openais 1.0.0 packages.
Hopefully, at some point Martin would sync pacemaker from Ubuntu, where
we have newer version which is compiled with corosync/openais 1.0.0.