[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Mon Apr 13 15:09:46 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 02:27 -0400, Richard B Winters wrote:

> @Stefan, perhaps you could focus on Pacemaker, since Feri is already
> working on Corosync, or even just communicate with Feri about work on
> Corosync?
>
> Some notes to ponder on:
>
> - I'd like to ensure all libraries export a symbols file, if you need
> help I can give you a hand.

Folks,

I've just uploaded pacemaker package to mentors for review.

http://mentors.debian.net/package/pacemaker

I have provided symbols files for all libraries as recommended.

Remaining lintian messages are typos and the init scripts that are not
registered (they never have been so i want to keep it unchanged for
now).

Stefan