[Debian-ha-maintainers] pacemaker in jessie please

franz schaefer schaefer at mond.at
Wed Jun 10 06:52:08 UTC 2015

> We use debian for years on our productive servers. server-packets
> are important for us. Thank you for your very good work.

i am in the same situation and i think many are.

> For our important servers I don't want to compile a not well tested
> version and make configuraton-errors in configure.
> Until now I found no pacemaker and Co. in backports.

as far is i understood it the plan here was to create a seperate archive of
pacemaker/HA packetes that work with jessie and could be included by anyone
who needs them and that would also get updated.

i currently in the process of setting up a pacemaker/corosync system and
used the versions from:

   https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-ha/

and combiled them on my own. still that is some work and in order for us to
get more people to install and test this packages we should really get a
repository where people can just apt-get those, soon. the sooner more people
are using them the sooner bugs get ironed out for everyone...

  who here is versed enough in the debian-maintainer magic to be able to
setup such a repository on the debian infrastructure?

(i could put up the packages i compiled myself somewhere but i think it
makes much more sense to have an official respository).

mond.

   .                Franz Schaefer         GPG KeyID: CFA2F632
  ..  +43 699 106 14 590 +43 720502048  Fingerprint: 57C2 C0CC
  ...             schaefer at mond.at         6F0A 54C7 0D88 D37E
    ...          http://www.mond.at/       C17C CB16 CFA2 F632