[Debian-ha-maintainers] pacemaker in jessie please

Matthew Vernon matthew at debian.org
Wed Jun 10 09:28:12 UTC 2015

On 10/06/15 07:52, franz schaefer wrote:

> as far is i understood it the plan here was to create a seperate archive of
> pacemaker/HA packetes that work with jessie and could be included by anyone
> who needs them and that would also get updated.

I (still) think the correct answer is to i) get a set of packages we're
happy with, and ii) upload them to jessie-backports.

ii) is easy (I can do that), but I'm not sure we're quite there with i) yet.

My stack based on the current set of packages is working nicely, but I
think there are some dependencies to sort out (see my previous email to
the list), and some bugs need ironing out (see the BTS).

Regards,

Matthew