[Debian-ha-maintainers] Please let me join Debian-HA

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Wed Mar 25 16:58:08 UTC 2015

Richard B Winters <rik at mmogp.com> writes:

> Please advise, I've also requested to join the debian-ha Alioth Team (my
> username is devrik-guest). If you accept me as a new member, can you
> please point me in the direction to what you're currently working on,
> where you need the help -> and I will gladly move quickly.

Hi Rik,

I'm sure that your expertise is most welcome here, though I can't make
an offical statement, being a guest like you.  However, I also intend to
work on getting a fresh cluster stack into Debian.  A good first step
would be finding the maintainers and asking their permission to hack away.

Martin, Guido, do you still read this list?  What are your plans with
corosync, for a start?
--
Thanks,
Feri.