[Indlinux-group] Fw: [Debian-in-workers] possible packages for indic-desktop task

jitendras@ncst.ernet.in jitendras@ncst.ernet.in
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:33:24 +0530

Dear Jaldhar Vyas,
We at C-DAC are working for localisation of Free/Opensource Software.
see www.cdacindia.com for our launch statement.
Also see www.ncst.ernet/projects/janabhaaratii .

We would like to take up Marathi and Gujarati localisation tasks as maojor
responsibiliy immediately and would also like to fulfill the Hindi gaps if any.
Your e-mail , as forwarded by Karunakar , was not clear.

1> By new installer, you mean on debian website or on a live CD?
2> There is a list of applications that 'could' be included. Does it mean that
you already fully translated versions listed or they need some finishing?
3> What is the criterion, if any to include some and not others?
4> How can janabhaaratii project collaborate with you?

regards
jitendra