[Debian-in-workers] D-I Tamil Translation

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Sep 7 05:36:03 UTC 2005

Quoting Damodharan Rajalingam (psg_01l109 at yahoo.co.in):

> Does this require Debian to be installed in the
> system? As of now I dont have Debian installed in the
> system.

Actually, no.

For sure, some Linux knowledge helps a lot, and using a Unix system as
well (because translation tools are more easily available). But having
a Debian system is certainly not mandatory.

We will continue this process in private mail, just like we're
currently doing for some other languages (I'll summarize the list
soon).