[Debian-in-workers] Kerala Govt's MoU with Red Hat

CK Raju doxa at sancharnet.in
Tue Jun 26 13:06:28 UTC 2007

> Also, note that we don't accept bugs about unofficial versions, such as Red Hat's..."

An official maintainer of a package refusing to accept bug reports from *unofficial versions* (Red Hat's)  is something that deprives a developer to gain first hand experience from official team. Its a denial of freedom for the developer, especially since the *understanding of democracy* by unofficial and official groups are hardly the same - if they were identical why should there be a Red Hat at all.

CK Raju