[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Business Proposal

Abdulhamid saeed jasonm166 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:13:27 BST 2016

Attn,

Good day,My name is Abdulhamid mohammed saeed, am a banker here in UAE,
there was an amount in our bank that they will declared unserviceable by
our board if the rightful owner or someone didn't claim it legally and i
want to use this opportunity to use this funds to invest in real estate
business or any profitable business

I contacted you because i need someone aboard to claim this funds legally
and I will provide all the information about the account and even introduce
you to the registered attorney that will handle it for us.

Bear in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free and must be legal, if
you can do it
with me, then I will give you the details. I hope to hear from you soon.

Simply contact me on my private email- as5215868 at gmail.com

Regards,

Mohammed.