[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP translations for lenny but not for squeeze/sid?

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Sat Jan 15 08:54:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 07:24:20AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> A crazy idea that starts emerging in my mind is maybe bringing all
> these people, plus 1 or 2 DSA team members (faw is part of DSA, IIRC)
> in the same place for 2-3 full days, lock them, feed them with pizzas
> and coke (no beer) and only unlock them when churro is fully under DSA
> control and more than 1 person is able to repair the DDTP/DDTSS.

That sounds like a sprint!, I'll be more than happy to sponsor that.
Just make up your mind, have a look at the guidelines [1], and request
it providing me the needed info.

Regarding the venue, in the Paris area we've aplenty: one is the one
mentioned by Christian, we've another one at IRILL where I work, and
I've got another offer for venue by the folks at logilab. So, *if* you
want to do that in the Paris area, the venue is not a problem.

Cheers.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints