[Debian-l10n-devel] Draft of the i18n sprint report

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Sun Jun 17 15:47:02 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 04:03:35PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Below is the current report we cooked about the Sprint. Would you care
> to have a look at it and mention what you think is missing...or
> correct any mistakes?

Heya, thanks for this draft, it already looks great to me.

The only addition I could suggest is an initial sentence stating that
the general goal of the meeting was migrating i18n infrastructure to the
official Debian infrastructure administered by DSA. I think it would
help in understanding the "Decision" section.

Please mail the report to -project and -sprints once it's final.

Thanks a lot for your work, I hope you enjoyed the sprint!

Cheers.