[Debian-l10n-devel] l10n bot and contributor information

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Mon Mar 17 06:42:14 UTC 2014

Quoting Enrico Zini (enrico at enricozini.org):
> Hello,
>
> I'm at the miniDebConf in Barcelona[1] talking with Madamezou and Laura
> Arjona about sending translator information to contributors.debian.org.
>
> The easiest way to make it happen seems to be to make the l10n bot also
> generate contributor information. Essentially, it means generating
> (identifier, begin_timestamp, end_timestamp) triplets and posting them
> over HTTP once a day or once a week[2].

Hello Enrico,

Well, that basically need someone to have a look at the bot(s) code

git://git.debian.org/debian-l10n/dl10n

I can help retrieving how the bot(s) is/are working on l10n.d.o
(sadly, it seems that I'm more or less the last "somehow active"
person in the "core" l10n team and you guys all know about my coding
abilities...;-))