[debian-lan-devel] Softupdate wheezy

Julien Lambot jlambot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:04:43 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas

Apparently, my issue is more related to the fact I changed the mount point
of /lan/mainserver/home0
The problem is, after the softupdate, when
/lan/mainserver/home0 is bound to /srv/nfs4/home, the final path is mounted
on /root where I have not enough space.
Changing it to /dev/mapper/vg00-lvhome result in a unworkable nfs mount.
So my partitioning scheme doesn't fit Debian Lan right now (I will need
more time to implement a full FAI server).

I went to this conclusion because I did an installation again on kvm and
everything went fine with only one filesystem for the server. Virtual
clients did install and run successfully.

I tried several other bind mount and simple mounts but I don't get it
properly mounted.
Have you some idea about that?
I would just like to mount the /srv/nfs4/home0 onto /dev/mapper/vg00-lvhome
and have /lan/mainserver/home0 correctly linked.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Julien