[Debian-med-packaging] svn-inject: inject new package

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Fri Jan 7 11:09:43 UTC 2011

Hi,
I try to svn-inject a new package structure.

dpkg-buildpackage etc... is fine, I have my orig.tar.gz, my dsc, changes
and deb files present.`

When I try:
svn-inject -O -v -o biomaj_1.1.0-1.dsc  $svnrepos

it "ends" with an error, I can't find any info on google. (see below).

Do you have any idea of what's wrong in my setup? ($svnrepos is
correctly set)

Thanks

Olivier

var/log/biomaj/
mv etc usr var current
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at /usr/bin/svn-inject line 439.
Use of uninitialized value within @_ in list assignment at
/usr/bin/svn-inject line 439.
cd
/home/osallou/Desktop/biomaj/debian/med/tmp.eivOLTgCEC/biomaj/branches/upstream/current
; tar -v -c  2>/dev/null | tar x -v -C
/home/osallou/Desktop/biomaj/debian/med/tmp.aFVfPufJkF
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
Command cd
/home/osallou/Desktop/biomaj/debian/med/tmp.eivOLTgCEC/biomaj/branches/upstream/current
; tar -v -c  2>/dev/null | tar x -v -C
/home/osallou/Desktop/biomaj/debian/med/tmp.aFVfPufJkF failed in
<unknown>, how to continue now? [Qri?]: Q
Aborting.