[Debian-med-packaging] svn-inject: inject new package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jan 7 11:32:16 UTC 2011

Hi Olivier,

there is a good chance that your injection failed because you was not (yet)
a member of Debian Med group until now.  I now added your ID  osallou-guest
to the project and it has to be turned out a good idea to read

    http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH

which describes the most comfortable way to handle svn commits via ssh
key.

Could you please confirm that you can do simple svn checkout / commit
commands before we try svn-inject to make sure that the simple things
are working first.

Kind regards and thanks for your patience

    Andreas.