[Debian-med-packaging] svn-inject: inject new package

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Fri Jan 7 11:51:09 UTC 2011

Hi,
I updated ssh config and succeeded in svn list and ssh connect following
link you gave me.

I did not try a commit, not knowning if commiting a biomaj dir now was
the good thing to do, as i did not saw any sandbox directory to so do.
By the way, creating a sandbox would be nice i think for newcomers for
first tries....

Olivier