[Debian-med-packaging] perl path issue with MEME package?

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Jan 16 08:48:24 UTC 2013

Hi Faheem,

I hope Charles will be able to help quickly here because he is a Perl
hacker.  In any way I can confirm your observation.

A further issue I just fixed is that meme contained a convinience copy
of readseq which resulted in a conflict when trying to install in
parallel to the readseq Debian package.  This is solved with my last
change.