[Debian-med-packaging] libquazip packaging files updated to new upstream

Eric Maeker eric.maeker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:30:33 UTC 2014

Le vendredi 06 juin 2014 à 11:27 +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Hmmm, the quilt patches do not apply:

> May be you forgot to update the debian/patches dir in SVN?

Ooopppsss I send you thousands of excuses ;)

> BTW, did you considered solving #719742?

I'm in touch with sergey, he's telling me that the ABI version is 1.0.0
whatever is the version number of the quazip code. When he'll be ready
to upgrade ABI to 2.0.0 he will update the version number in the qmake
files. So I can say that the soname version of libs is 1.0.0 and I will
update the debian files according to sergey's answer.

Secondly, I've checked Ubuntu bugs and answered them. Qt4 does not like
Qt5 ;) If you build an application with Qt5 and link it with the debian
libquazip (Qt4), your app will fail. I've questionned sergey if he
thinks that an upgrade to Qt5 is required here.

If so, I think the libquazip 0.6.2-x should be proposed as a debian
stable update.

Thanks for your help
Eric, freemedforms.com, Debian Med