[Debian-med-packaging] fixing a package before acceptance to the archive

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Tue Dec 15 08:24:28 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
pbdagcon is currently in the NEW queue, but I made some changes to
pbseqlib that will likely cause pbdagcon to FTBFS in its current state.
Should I wait for after acceptance to fix the package, or make the
necessary changes now and have a fresh upload to NEW?

I mostly just want to avoid getting a FTBFS bug report shortly after
acceptance when I know it's going to happen.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي