[Debian-med-packaging] barrnap-data-nonfree_0.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Feb 9 08:20:56 UTC 2015

Hi Sascha,

I think what Thorsten wanted to express is that there was no statement
anout the *distribution* of the files.  We understood the restriction
for the academic *usage* but the authors should give some statement
about the free distribution (since we are distributing things on Debian
mirrors to anybody in the world not only academics).

Thanks for your work on this

    Andreas.