[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: mauve-aligner (was: Problem with Mauve biojava dependency)

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Sat Nov 21 08:37:32 UTC 2015

Hello again,
I have just pushed my changes to Alioth and the package is ready for
uploading. I set the urgency of this upload to "high" because the GUI is
basically nonfunctional unless the biojava dependency is installed
manually. The alignment runs, but the results do not display.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي