[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging maven-scala-plugin (Was: Help needed for gatk)

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Jan 28 18:32:06 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 02:52:55PM -0800, Andrew Schurman wrote:
> > Just to make sure I'm
> > heading in the right direction:
> >
> >   scala: https://github.com/davidB/scala-maven-plugin
> >    (this seems to be outdated: http://scala-tools.org/mvnsites/maven-
> > scala-plugin/)
>
> The one from scala-tools.org may appear to be outdated, but it is the
> plugin that's used. The one from github has a different groupId which
> means it could be a fork, a rewrite or something completely different.
> It may be easier to stick with plugin that was actually used otherwise
> you'd have to maintain that change.

Hmmm, I'm missing my mail from some hours ago to the list but to
push things a bit forward I injected

   git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/maven-scala-plugin.git

I tried to get the Build-Dependencies right but I need to figure out
some substitutions in maven.rules.  I'd be happy if anyone would be
faster than me fixing this. ;-)