[Debian-med-packaging] Package ncbi-entrez-direct extremaly outdated

Alan Daniel Weiss medianeira at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:08:46 BST 2018

Dear mantainers,

The package ncbi-entrez-direct is very outdated, will it receave any update
soon?
 Is there any way I can help? I have some knowledge in debian packaging.

ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/entrezdirect/versions/

The latest versions provide new tools, archive-pubmed is and example.

Ty

--
Alan Daniel Weiss
Celular:   +55 (41) 9940-1246
Skype/Gtalk: alandweiss at gmail.com

Certified ScrumMaster - CSM - Scrum Alliance
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) - PMI
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) - Gold 915/990
TOEFL® ITP - Inglês sem Fronteiras - (score 617/677)
IBM Certified Solution Designer - Object Oriented Analysis and Design -
vUML 2
Oracle Certified Associate - Java SE 7 Programmer
ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management